Script Work in Progress for Srinu Vaitla’s Next Project

✅ Fact Checked

Srinu Vaitla is among the most popular directors in the industry and has delivered blockbusters like Dhee, Ready, Venky, and Dookudu. He once had back-to-back hits until Aagadu put an end to it which started a string of flops. After the disaster result of Amar Akbar Anthony in 2018, he didn’t announce his next project and took a break to reconcile his scripts. He wants to make a strong comeback fearing that young directors like Anil Ravipudi could replace him in the action-comedy genre.

After a long gap, Srinu Vaitla finally faced the media and admitted to doing mistakes. He explained that he has been blindly making films after finalizing the script which was the case with his entire career except for Dookudu. Although the entire team believed in the script, he reworked it and the film became a blockbuster. He is preparing for a grand comeback and is coming with a new format script. However, he is making sure to infuse a lot of entertainment into the script. He has completed 80% of the script work and the remaining 20% of work is going on. He is planning to make a proper announcement once the script is locked. The project is going to be an out-and-out entertainer.

Photo of author
Pavan Teja
Pavan Teja is a content writer with experience in various topics such as films, politics, health, fitness, beauty, religion, science & technology, make money online, english to telugu translation, etc. He previously worked as Telugu film analyst and is currently working as an assistant director.