Script work in progress for Srinu Vaitla’s next project

Srinu Vaitla is among the most popular directors of the industry who has delivered blockbusters like Dhee, Ready, Venky and Dookudu. He once had back to back hits until Aagadu put an end to it which started a string of flops. After the disaster result of Amar Akbar Anthony in 2018, he didn’t announce his next project and took a break to reconcile his scripts. He wants to make a strong comeback fearing the young directors like Anil Ravipudi could replace him in action-comedy genre.

Script in progress for Srinu Vaitla’s next project

After a long gap, Srinu Vaitla finally faced the media and admitted of doing mistakes. He explained that he has been blindly making films after finalizing the script which was the case with his entire career except Dookudu. Although entire team believed in the script, he reworked on it and the film became a blockbuster. He is preparing for a grand comeback and is coming with a new format script. However, he is making sure to infuse a lot of entertainment into the script. He has completed 80% of the script work and the remaining 20% work is going on. He is planning to make a proper announcement once the script is locked. The project is going to be an out and out entertainer.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on reddit
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
>